Translation of logic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reasoning, good sense) lógica (feminine) you cannot fault his logic su lógica es aplastante or impecableExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] lógica (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [circuit/diagram] lógico
- That is the primary reason and logic behind media.
- And to take such a stance, outside of the accepted discourse of reason, means that he can't use deductive logic to defend it.
- Whoever wishes to hold on to the distinction would need to maintain, according to his own logic, that he has always been there - a thesis which can all too easily be disproved.
- Reason, logic, and common sense are practically a foreign language to this girl!
- With opinions and arguments completely lacking in evidence, logic or relevance, this stuff is irresistible.
- There is a lack of logic in certain passages which reveals a sense of scepticism towards determination.
- The computer program code logic is executed by the processing circuitry and is configured to generate an output signal.
- Mac hardware today differs from PCs solely in the CPU, system logic and the motherboard they sit on.
- Knowing algorithms, which is really the underlying piece of any logic in a computer program, is an extremely important skill for programmers.
- In such a PDA, DRAM cells normally are refreshed periodically by the memory controller logic present inside the CPU.
- Another capability is that the software uses logic based on available memory to break up large models.
- If performance parity is achieved, then moving to new core logic and memory is a non-issue, and it's easy to justify adopting those other neat new features.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.