Translation of logical in Spanish:
- (conclusion/argument/value)he has a logical mindit's logical that he should replace mees una persona lógicatiene una mente lógicaes lógico que sea él quien me sustituyaExample sentences
- Allow yourself to feel the concepts in it without continually analysing the argument for consistency and logical structure.
- There's a logical argument behind that, but the logic is secondary to me.
- Some have even taken these arguments to their logical conclusions and have called for the end of the capital gains tax.
- Life has to be balanced and happy so when I made the conscious decision to try to keep my work and the rest of my life separate, it was the logical decision to come back up the road.
- It's more, as I see it, a proactive way to deal with the situation, something that's sensible and logical.
- He emphasised it was logical to expect them to hover around the end of 2006 or the beginning of 2007.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than