- [conclusion/argument/value] lógico he has a logical mind es una persona lógica, tiene una mente lógica it's logical that he should replace me es lógico que sea él quien me sustituyaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Allow yourself to feel the concepts in it without continually analysing the argument for consistency and logical structure.
- There's a logical argument behind that, but the logic is secondary to me.
- Some have even taken these arguments to their logical conclusions and have called for the end of the capital gains tax.
- Life has to be balanced and happy so when I made the conscious decision to try to keep my work and the rest of my life separate, it was the logical decision to come back up the road.
- It's more, as I see it, a proactive way to deal with the situation, something that's sensible and logical.
- He emphasised it was logical to expect them to hover around the end of 2006 or the beginning of 2007.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.