Translation of logical in Spanish:
- [conclusion/argument/value] lógico he has a logical mind es una persona lógica, tiene una mente lógica it's logical that he should replace me es lógico que sea él quien me sustituyaExample sentences
- Allow yourself to feel the concepts in it without continually analysing the argument for consistency and logical structure.
- There's a logical argument behind that, but the logic is secondary to me.
- Some have even taken these arguments to their logical conclusions and have called for the end of the capital gains tax.
- Life has to be balanced and happy so when I made the conscious decision to try to keep my work and the rest of my life separate, it was the logical decision to come back up the road.
- It's more, as I see it, a proactive way to deal with the situation, something that's sensible and logical.
- He emphasised it was logical to expect them to hover around the end of 2006 or the beginning of 2007.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
El Cid (from Arabic "sid" or "master") was the name given to Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (born Vivar, near Burgos, c1043). He is Spain's warrior hero, being brave and warlike but also loyal and fair. He grew up in the court of Fernando I of Castile and later fought against the Moors, earning the title, Campeador. He married Jimena, granddaughter of Alfonso VI, "the Wise." In 1089, after a disagreement with the king, he and his loyal retainers went into exile, recapturing Valencia from the Moors. He died in 1099 and his deeds are the subject of many oral accounts, the most complete being El Cantar del Mío Cid. His sword, La Tizona, is in a museum in Burgos.