Translation of logistics in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) logística (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (practicalities) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) problemas (masculine plural) logísticos the logistics of the operation los problemas logísticos de la operación
- He taught himself about the use of modern artillery, logistics, military organisation and strategy.
- The ending of the Cold War has had profound effects upon the philosophy of, and approach to, military logistics.
- The logistics of moving the troops and equipment is not what takes the most time in this process.
- Take, for instance this statement in my letter detailing the logistics.
- A pilot study provides the researcher with experiential logistics from actual procedural implementation.
- The costs and logistics involved in caring for children under two has meant far fewer places for this age group and a longer wait for young families.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
El Cid (from Arabic "sid" or "master") was the name given to Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (born Vivar, near Burgos, c1043). He is Spain's warrior hero, being brave and warlike but also loyal and fair. He grew up in the court of Fernando I of Castile and later fought against the Moors, earning the title, Campeador. He married Jimena, granddaughter of Alfonso VI, "the Wise." In 1089, after a disagreement with the king, he and his loyal retainers went into exile, recapturing Valencia from the Moors. He died in 1099 and his deeds are the subject of many oral accounts, the most complete being El Cantar del Mío Cid. His sword, La Tizona, is in a museum in Burgos.