- 1.1 [Military/Militar] (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) logística (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (practicalities) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) problemas (masculine plural) logísticos the logistics of the operation los problemas logísticos de la operación
More example sentences
- He taught himself about the use of modern artillery, logistics, military organisation and strategy.
- The ending of the Cold War has had profound effects upon the philosophy of, and approach to, military logistics.
- The logistics of moving the troops and equipment is not what takes the most time in this process.
- Take, for instance this statement in my letter detailing the logistics.
- A pilot study provides the researcher with experiential logistics from actual procedural implementation.
- The costs and logistics involved in caring for children under two has meant far fewer places for this age group and a longer wait for young families.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.