- 1.1 [Military/Militar] (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) logística (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (practicalities) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) problemas (masculine plural) logísticos the logistics of the operation los problemas logísticos de la operación
More example sentences
- He taught himself about the use of modern artillery, logistics, military organisation and strategy.
- The ending of the Cold War has had profound effects upon the philosophy of, and approach to, military logistics.
- The logistics of moving the troops and equipment is not what takes the most time in this process.
- Take, for instance this statement in my letter detailing the logistics.
- A pilot study provides the researcher with experiential logistics from actual procedural implementation.
- The costs and logistics involved in caring for children under two has meant far fewer places for this age group and a longer wait for young families.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.