- [existence] solitario; [explorer/sailor] en solitarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Frustrated and annoyed, she sat alone upon a lone tree trunk, the soft grass glistening from the dew.
- I was just a lone, solitary creature of the night, and I had a mission.
- Other people use them as companion animals for a lone horse.
- Worryingly, El Reg is still a lone voice in supporting these guys and has received few words of support for the duo.
- Morales may not be as lone and isolated a voice as he appears.
- Surely Justice Carney isn't a lone voice on this issue.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.