Translation of lone in Spanish:
- [existence] solitario; [explorer/sailor] en solitarioExample sentences
- Frustrated and annoyed, she sat alone upon a lone tree trunk, the soft grass glistening from the dew.
- I was just a lone, solitary creature of the night, and I had a mission.
- Other people use them as companion animals for a lone horse.
- Worryingly, El Reg is still a lone voice in supporting these guys and has received few words of support for the duo.
- Morales may not be as lone and isolated a voice as he appears.
- Surely Justice Carney isn't a lone voice on this issue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.