- [existence] solitario; [explorer/sailor] en solitarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Frustrated and annoyed, she sat alone upon a lone tree trunk, the soft grass glistening from the dew.
- I was just a lone, solitary creature of the night, and I had a mission.
- Other people use them as companion animals for a lone horse.
- Worryingly, El Reg is still a lone voice in supporting these guys and has received few words of support for the duo.
- Morales may not be as lone and isolated a voice as he appears.
- Surely Justice Carney isn't a lone voice on this issue.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.