- [existence] solitario; [explorer/sailor] en solitarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Frustrated and annoyed, she sat alone upon a lone tree trunk, the soft grass glistening from the dew.
- I was just a lone, solitary creature of the night, and I had a mission.
- Other people use them as companion animals for a lone horse.
- Worryingly, El Reg is still a lone voice in supporting these guys and has received few words of support for the duo.
- Morales may not be as lone and isolated a voice as he appears.
- Surely Justice Carney isn't a lone voice on this issue.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.