Translation of lone in Spanish:
- [existence] solitario; [explorer/sailor] en solitarioExample sentences
- Frustrated and annoyed, she sat alone upon a lone tree trunk, the soft grass glistening from the dew.
- I was just a lone, solitary creature of the night, and I had a mission.
- Other people use them as companion animals for a lone horse.
- Worryingly, El Reg is still a lone voice in supporting these guys and has received few words of support for the duo.
- Morales may not be as lone and isolated a voice as he appears.
- Surely Justice Carney isn't a lone voice on this issue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the