Translation of lonely in Spanish:
adjective -lier, -liest
- 1.1 (feeling alone) I was very lonelyme sentía muy soloshe lives alone, but she says she never feels lonelyno vive con nadie pero dice que nunca se siente solamy lonely eveningsmis noches de soledadit can be a lonely life as a film starla vida de una estrella de cine puede ser muy solitariaExample sentences1.2 (isolated)
- Living as she is was miserable and lonely with no friends or loved ones to care about her.
- The new girl's supposed to be lonely and have no friends for at least a month and a half.
- She could not understand how such a great elf with so many wonderful subjects and friends could be so lonely.
- You can reach the mountain top and find it a desolate and lonely place.
- He and his wife have shifted from the City to this lonely place just to look after the garden.
- This is a lonely place with buildings shy of one another and spaced well apart, typical of Scottish Highland villages.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.