- [truck driver] que hace largos recorridos; [train/bus] de largo recorrido; [race/runner] de largo recorrido a long-distance telephone call una llamada de larga distancia, una conferencia (interurbana) (Spain/España)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Her husband was a long-distance lorry driver operating within the United Kingdom.
- The heady aroma of diesel and agarbatti brings to mind the dash and swagger of long-distance bus and truck drivers.
- The temptation to become a long-distance lorry driver is still there.
- Sunday will feature a long-distance race for catamarans and keelboats.
- At the outset I assumed I would end up with two sprinters, two milers and two long-distance runners.
- This year's toll of four deaths is grimly shocking and raises questions about the safety of such long-distance races.
adverb/adverbio (long distance)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.