- 1.1 [missile] de largo alcance; [bombardment] a distancia; [aircraft] para vuelos largosMore example sentences1.2 (for long period) [plans] a largo plazo
More example sentences
- Now North Korea is building nuclear weapons and the long-range missiles to deliver them.
- In fact the earth rotates, and during the time of flight of a long-range missile they will move a considerable distance.
- In effect, even bombing and long-range missile attacks have become analogous to sniping.
- The objective was to develop long-range strategy for future directions of the movement.
- Start at home: the long-range forecast for the UK predicts warm and sunny weather for the rest of the month.
- Having studied the hedgerows and the behaviour of wildlife, he would offer us a long-range forecast.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.