adj(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [missile] de largo alcance; [bombardment] a distancia; [aircraft] para vuelos largosMore example sentences1.2 (for long period) [plans] a largo plazo
More example sentences
- Now North Korea is building nuclear weapons and the long-range missiles to deliver them.
- In fact the earth rotates, and during the time of flight of a long-range missile they will move a considerable distance.
- In effect, even bombing and long-range missile attacks have become analogous to sniping.
- The objective was to develop long-range strategy for future directions of the movement.
- Start at home: the long-range forecast for the UK predicts warm and sunny weather for the rest of the month.
- Having studied the hedgerows and the behaviour of wildlife, he would offer us a long-range forecast.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.