Translation of long-range in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [missile] de largo alcance; [bombardment] a distancia; [aircraft] para vuelos largosExample sentences1.2 (for long period) [plans] a largo plazo
- Now North Korea is building nuclear weapons and the long-range missiles to deliver them.
- In fact the earth rotates, and during the time of flight of a long-range missile they will move a considerable distance.
- In effect, even bombing and long-range missile attacks have become analogous to sniping.
- The objective was to develop long-range strategy for future directions of the movement.
- Start at home: the long-range forecast for the UK predicts warm and sunny weather for the rest of the month.
- Having studied the hedgerows and the behaviour of wildlife, he would offer us a long-range forecast.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the