adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [missile] de largo alcance; [bombardment] a distancia; [aircraft] para vuelos largosMore example sentences1.2 (for long period) [plans] a largo plazo
More example sentences
- Now North Korea is building nuclear weapons and the long-range missiles to deliver them.
- In fact the earth rotates, and during the time of flight of a long-range missile they will move a considerable distance.
- In effect, even bombing and long-range missile attacks have become analogous to sniping.
- The objective was to develop long-range strategy for future directions of the movement.
- Start at home: the long-range forecast for the UK predicts warm and sunny weather for the rest of the month.
- Having studied the hedgerows and the behaviour of wildlife, he would offer us a long-range forecast.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.