Translation of long-range in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [missile] de largo alcance; [bombardment] a distancia; [aircraft] para vuelos largosExample sentences1.2 (for long period) [plans] a largo plazo
- Now North Korea is building nuclear weapons and the long-range missiles to deliver them.
- In fact the earth rotates, and during the time of flight of a long-range missile they will move a considerable distance.
- In effect, even bombing and long-range missile attacks have become analogous to sniping.
- The objective was to develop long-range strategy for future directions of the movement.
- Start at home: the long-range forecast for the UK predicts warm and sunny weather for the rest of the month.
- Having studied the hedgerows and the behaviour of wildlife, he would offer us a long-range forecast.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.