noun/nombreu and c
- (nostalgia) añoranza (feminine), nostalgia (feminine); (desire) vivo or vehemente deseo (masculine)longing
forsth/sb she was overcome with longing for her own country sintió una gran añoranza or nostalgia de su país he felt a great longing for her la echaba muchísimo de menos there was a longing for a return to peace había un vivo deseo de que volviera la pazMore example sentences
- The longings and legitimate desires for approval, acceptance and understanding are cut off.
- Give yourself the breathing room necessary to feel your deepest longings and desires.
- It signifies the love and longings of the women who make it.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) nostálgico
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.