Translation of loosen in Spanish:
- 1 (partially dislodge)(tooth)
- The girl to our right, in complementary pinks and peach colors, lifts her face as she loosens the tight black collar around her neck.
- She shook her head in acknowledgment, and went to Glory, loosening the tied reins.
- His fingers threaded through her tight chignon and loosened it.
- 3 (make less compact)(soil)
- At the end of the holiday, I was starting to feel the knots in my shoulders loosen and my mind start to clear after all the drama and stress of the past few months.
- Her head rested on his shoulder and her body loosened.
- Amy's shoulders loosened and Hart gently trod back to sit quietly by her side.
- 1verb + adverb 1.1 (physically)
entrar en calor1.2 (emotionally)
relajarse2verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object 2.1 (physically)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.