Translation of loser in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in game, contest) perdedor, (masculine, feminine) she's a good loser sabe perder, es buena perdedora he's a bad loser o (in American English also/en inglés norteamericano también) a sore loser es mal perdedor you'll be the loser (by it) el que saldrá perdiendo eres tú the biggest losers will be the farmers los granjeros serán quienes se verán más perjudicados 1.2 (habitually) [colloquial/familiar] fracasado, (masculine, feminine), perdedor, (masculine, feminine) he's a born loser es de los perdedores de este mundo 1.3 (sth unsuccessful) [colloquial/familiar] the project was a loser from the start el proyecto llevaba todas las de perder desde un principio to be on a loser llevar todas las de perderExample sentences
- One of the contest losers notices all this and sues.
- If the game is as good as the league final their supporters are in for a real treat, and even though the losers in both games have one more chance no team wants to lose.
- The team captains hold aloft the cup and together pull it apart to reveal two specially-made halves - in this game there are no losers.
- You must be losing it by now, crumbling under my assault, failing like the loser you are!
- I don't know how I could have failed against a complete loser like you!
- I went into this room filled with losers and rejects of all varieties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...