Translation of loser in Spanish:
- 1 (in game, contest)perdedor, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)she's a good losersabe perderhe's a bad loser o (American English also) a sore loser
es buena perdedoraes mal perdedoryou'll be the loser (by it)el que saldrá perdiendo eres túthe biggest losers will be the farmerslos granjeros serán quienes se verán más perjudicadosExample sentences
- One of the contest losers notices all this and sues.
- If the game is as good as the league final their supporters are in for a real treat, and even though the losers in both games have one more chance no team wants to lose.
- The team captains hold aloft the cup and together pull it apart to reveal two specially-made halves - in this game there are no losers.
- 2 (habitually) [colloquial]fracasado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)he's a born loser
perdedor, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)es de los perdedores de este mundoExample sentences
- You must be losing it by now, crumbling under my assault, failing like the loser you are!
- I don't know how I could have failed against a complete loser like you!
- I went into this room filled with losers and rejects of all varieties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.