Translation of lost property in Spanish:
- uncountable (British English) (before noun) lost property officeoficina (feminine) de objetos perdidosExample sentences
- He used to steal leather jackets from department stores and hand them in to a lost property office until he could legitimately claim them as his own.
- With the new season underway, the first items of the season have been deposited in the lost property dept.
- Bosses at Blackpool Transport were among the first to give scheme a kickstart after donating 48 handsets, worth £240, from their lost property office.
Definition of lost property in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.