- 1.1 (romance) aventura (f), romance (m), amoríos (mpl) [peyorativo/pejorative]More example sentences1.2 (enthusiasm) pasión (f) his love affair with opera su pasión por la opera
More example sentences
- How could he possibly tell his parents that he was involved in a love affair with a married woman?
- Her relationship with William was depicted as a love affair, involving many partings and returns from war.
- After an unhappy love affair, Brennan moved to New York where her real story starts.
- Nationalism is about an intense love affair with the homeland.
- I eventually bought all their albums and began a life-long love affair with Canadian rock.
- It was here that his lifelong love affair with European culture began.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...