Translation of low-level in Spanish:
a bajo nivelExample sentences1.2
- Also, road traffic police, low-level administrative servicemen and healthcare staff have been the most frequent targets of bribery.
- This degree of wraparound care - simply to get someone into what is often a low-level job - may seem extraordinary to the outsider, but those who have been helped insist it is necessary.
- I had just started a low-level job at the Village Voice, imagining it would be, even in this beleaguered climate, a bastion of what was left of the Left.
de baja intensidad(nuclear waste)
de baja radioactividadExample sentences1.3
- Nearly 100,000 barrels of low-level radioactive waste from nuclear power plants, hospitals and research institutes are stored on the island.
- It follows the South Australian state government losing a court bid to prevent the establishment of the national government's low-level nuclear waste dump near Woomera in the state's north.
- After Berkley made that statement, a truck transporting low-level nuclear waste from New York to Nevada was discovered to be carrying a cracked container.
a baja altura(bridge)
de poca alturaExample sentences1.4 (Computing)low-level language
lenguaje (masculine) de bajo nivelExample sentences
- A temperature inversion had produced a sea of cloud that now covered the valley bottoms below us, a low-level layer of cloud from which the rolling ridges of the Borders rose like islands.
- Last year an experienced FA - 18 pilot operated his section in complete violation of established procedures on a low-level route below the route structure.
- ‘On the old aircraft we could not practise low-level flying in the simulator but with the new J we can do so and so we upset fewer neighbours,’ he said.
- Typically, you need to program microcontrollers with a low-level language, such as Assembly.
- As I am more into hardcore low-level programming, I sat for a long time using only ugly programmers' graphics and no real mission.
- With all that silicon and increasingly-programmable APIs, low-level GPU programming is growing exponentially more intricate.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.