- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] pastilla (feminine) cough lozenge pastilla para la tosMore example sentences1.2 (shape) rombo (masculine)
More example sentences
- But don't give hard candy, cough drops or throat lozenges to children under 4.
- Our medicine cabinets are stocked with throat lozenges, painkillers and antiseptic creams designed to restore us to immediate health after the slightest scratch.
- For a sore throat, try lozenges obtained from your chemist, who is pleased to offer advice.
- The windows with the lozenge pattern of leading are all found in pictures thought to have been painted in the late 1650s.
- At the left of the screen was a lozenge shape circled in red.
- The English method for dealing with hot boiled ham is to glaze it with brown sugar and mustard or fruit juice, and decorate by scoring the fat in a lozenge pattern and studding it with whole cloves.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.