- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] pastilla (feminine) cough lozenge pastilla para la tosMore example sentences1.2 (shape) rombo (masculine)
More example sentences
- But don't give hard candy, cough drops or throat lozenges to children under 4.
- Our medicine cabinets are stocked with throat lozenges, painkillers and antiseptic creams designed to restore us to immediate health after the slightest scratch.
- For a sore throat, try lozenges obtained from your chemist, who is pleased to offer advice.
- The windows with the lozenge pattern of leading are all found in pictures thought to have been painted in the late 1650s.
- At the left of the screen was a lozenge shape circled in red.
- The English method for dealing with hot boiled ham is to glaze it with brown sugar and mustard or fruit juice, and decorate by scoring the fat in a lozenge pattern and studding it with whole cloves.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.