- 1.1 (clear, clear-headed) [style/account] lúcido she was completely lucid estaba perfectamente lúcidaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (luminous) [literary/literario] luminoso, lúcido [literary/literario]
- It's written in very concrete language, very lucid, easy to understand.
- Critics have noted his careful research, objectivity, and a lucid and understated but straightforward writing style.
- The marketing effort, articulated in a lucid style, has been superb.
More example sentences
- However, during a lucid interval he did give instructions to plead, but, if they had the benefit of the reports now before the court, the defence would have opted for a different course of action.
- Is it possible to conceive of madness without lucid intervals?
- We have heard from several people that close relatives with Alzheimer's disease became amazingly lucid for short periods of time after receiving narcotic pain relievers.
- It is a lucid, bright day, and a lush tree looms across the window.
- It is empty space, though space that is bright and lucid.
- What a wonderful place the city had been to leave, as I looked down at it through the free and lucid air, the plane pitching in the thunderstorm which loomed as usual over Kenscoff.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.