Translation of lucid in Spanish:
- 1.1 (clear, clear-headed) [style/account] lúcido she was completely lucid estaba perfectamente lúcidaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (luminous) [literary/literario] luminoso, lúcido [literary/literario]
- It's written in very concrete language, very lucid, easy to understand.
- Critics have noted his careful research, objectivity, and a lucid and understated but straightforward writing style.
- The marketing effort, articulated in a lucid style, has been superb.
- However, during a lucid interval he did give instructions to plead, but, if they had the benefit of the reports now before the court, the defence would have opted for a different course of action.
- Is it possible to conceive of madness without lucid intervals?
- We have heard from several people that close relatives with Alzheimer's disease became amazingly lucid for short periods of time after receiving narcotic pain relievers.
- It is a lucid, bright day, and a lush tree looms across the window.
- It is empty space, though space that is bright and lucid.
- What a wonderful place the city had been to leave, as I looked down at it through the free and lucid air, the plane pitching in the thunderstorm which loomed as usual over Kenscoff.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...