Translation of lughole in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial]
oreja (feminine)Example sentences
- No, they don't do Oasis covers - heaven forbid - but the pummelling volume took my lugholes back to that school hall in 1994.
- Well, it wasn't rock and roll as you would recognise it but there was certainly enough power and decibels to give the lugholes a good stinging.
- Music that tinkles from the lugholes of passengers either side of you on the Clapham omnibus is not something that will be cherished.
Definition of lughole in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.