Translation of lunchbox in Spanish:
- 1 (for food) lonchera (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , fiambrera (feminine) (Spain/España)Example sentences
- I've been packing his lunch box with all the best foods I can find for him to eat, yet most days he returns home without having eaten more then a small amount.
- In the immediate aftermath of the changes, one parent sent her child to school with a lunch box containing three Mars bars, two packets of crisps and a fizzy drink.
- I never suggested that the government should be packing your kid's lunch box or running the local supermarket.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] computadora (feminine) or (Spain/España) ordenador (masculine) de sobremesa
- 3 [humorous/humorístico], (man's genitals) paquete (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.