- 1 (for food) lonchera (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , fiambrera (feminine) (Spain/España)More example sentences
- I've been packing his lunch box with all the best foods I can find for him to eat, yet most days he returns home without having eaten more then a small amount.
- In the immediate aftermath of the changes, one parent sent her child to school with a lunch box containing three Mars bars, two packets of crisps and a fizzy drink.
- I never suggested that the government should be packing your kid's lunch box or running the local supermarket.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] computadora (feminine) or (Spain/España) ordenador (masculine) de sobremesa
- 3 [humorous/humorístico], (man's genitals) paquete (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.