Translation of lunchbox in Spanish:
- 1 (for food) lonchera (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , fiambrera (feminine) (Spain/España)Example sentences
- I've been packing his lunch box with all the best foods I can find for him to eat, yet most days he returns home without having eaten more then a small amount.
- In the immediate aftermath of the changes, one parent sent her child to school with a lunch box containing three Mars bars, two packets of crisps and a fizzy drink.
- I never suggested that the government should be packing your kid's lunch box or running the local supermarket.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] computadora (feminine) or (Spain/España) ordenador (masculine) de sobremesa
- 3 [humorous/humorístico], (man's genitals) paquete (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the