Translation of luncheon voucher in Spanish:
- (British English)cheque-comida (masculine)
ticket (masculine) restaurantExample sentences
- In the meantime, watching him struggle with a tiny budget that could not keep Star Wars extras in luncheon vouchers has prompted her to consider adding directing to her own repertoire.
- No, you can't pay in luncheon vouchers.
- Forget luncheon vouchers, one outfit has set a new benchmark in worker welfare by handing its workers free subscriptions to Net porn sites.
Definition of luncheon voucher in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.