Translation of luncheon voucher in Spanish:
- (British English)cheque-comida (masculine)ticket (masculine) restaurantExample sentences
- In the meantime, watching him struggle with a tiny budget that could not keep Star Wars extras in luncheon vouchers has prompted her to consider adding directing to her own repertoire.
- No, you can't pay in luncheon vouchers.
- Forget luncheon vouchers, one outfit has set a new benchmark in worker welfare by handing its workers free subscriptions to Net porn sites.
Definition of luncheon voucher in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.