Translation of lunge in Spanish:
- (in fencing)to lunge
entrar a fondo
atsomebody/somethingarremeter contraalguien/algoExample sentences
- I lunged at her and grabbed her around the waist, thanking her with the deepest, most passionate kiss inside me.
- Morgan lunged at Katazheniya, grabbing her hand and pulling her back out through the bathroom door.
- She doused her hands with liquid, handed it to Veronica, and lunged at Jake, grabbing his face.
- 1.1(in fencing)he made a lunge toward the door
entrada (feminine) a fondose lanzó hacia la puerta1.2lunge (rein) (Riding)Example sentences
- I still had a hold on the lunge line so I swiveled around and was able to stop him before he got completely away.
- Sabrina swayed gently with the canter, her mother watching Sabrina's every move, as she kept the Clydesdale on the lunge line at a steady pace.
- It felt strange at first as Sarah led her into the arena, but after a few circles on the lunge Amber felt herself relaxing.
- Kneeling on the ground, arms hanging by your sides, step forward with your left foot into a lunge, bending the knee so it aligns with your left ankle.
- The weight still shifts to the heel for increased power during the lunge so in the moment of the lunge, the rear foot faces straight across the strip.
- Move on to walking lunges, forward and backward.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.