- embestir*; (in fencing) atacar*, entrar a fondo to lunge
atsb/sth arremeter contraalgn/algoMore example sentences
- I lunged at her and grabbed her around the waist, thanking her with the deepest, most passionate kiss inside me.
- Morgan lunged at Katazheniya, grabbing her hand and pulling her back out through the bathroom door.
- She doused her hands with liquid, handed it to Veronica, and lunged at Jake, grabbing his face.
- 1.1 arremetida (f); (in fencing) estocada (f), entrada (f) a fondo he made a lunge toward the door se lanzó hacia la puertaMore example sentences1.2lunge (rein) [Equ] ronzal (m), cabestro (m)
More example sentences
- Kneeling on the ground, arms hanging by your sides, step forward with your left foot into a lunge, bending the knee so it aligns with your left ankle.
- The weight still shifts to the heel for increased power during the lunge so in the moment of the lunge, the rear foot faces straight across the strip.
- Move on to walking lunges, forward and backward.
- I still had a hold on the lunge line so I swiveled around and was able to stop him before he got completely away.
- Sabrina swayed gently with the canter, her mother watching Sabrina's every move, as she kept the Clydesdale on the lunge line at a steady pace.
- It felt strange at first as Sarah led her into the arena, but after a few circles on the lunge Amber felt herself relaxing.