Translation of lure in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- atraer* he was lured by the offer of a higher salary lo atrajeron ofreciéndole un sueldo más alto it was easily lured into the trap fue fácil hacer que cayera en la trampa a ruse to lure the enemy out into the open una treta para que el enemigo saliera al descubiertoExample sentences
- He lured both girls into his car under the guise he was a punter and then drove them several miles away.
- Until now the emphasis was more on luring foreign tourists to the country and the domestic travellers have been missed out.
- Donaldson is accused of luring his wife into the disused house on the caravan site at Crianlarich, where he had stored a box of large fireworks.
- 1 c and u (attraction) atractivo (masculine)
- 3 countable/numerable (in angling) cebo (masculine) artificial, señuelo (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.