- 1.1 (sensational) [details/tale] escabroso, morboso; [imagination] morbosoMore example sentences1.2 (garish) [color/garment] chillón, chabacano, charro (AmL) [familiar/colloquial]
More example sentences1.3 (glowing) [sky/sunset] refulgente 1.4 (pallid) [literario/literary] pálido, desvaído
- Playing at or discussing sex - even in graphic lurid detail - isn't really anything to freak out about.
- Newspapers also report, in lurid and graphic detail, cases of abuse that these women experience.
- Within an hour of hearing this news I was assailed by the first of countless journalists and by next morning my son's death was in every paper in the most lurid of terms.
- These effects are sometimes too lurid to be pleasant.
- These prints are evenly saturated with color and a bright, almost lurid light of a consistent value.
- She will however, still be perched behind a glass of lurid colour, only this time it will be decorated with umbrella, sparkler and assorted fruitery.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.