- 1.1 (poem) poema (masculine) líricoMore example sentences1.2
(lyrics plural)[Music/Música] letra (feminine) the lyrics of the song la letra de la canciónMore example sentences
- And each string was a different poem, a different lyric organized around a distinct, intense emotion.
- His verse is both metrically and formally experimental, ranging from satire to love lyric, from sonnet to verse epistle, from elegy to hymn.
- Interpreting a poem as a symptom or instance of features of the lyric, for example, might be unsatisfactory hermeneutics but a useful contribution to poetics.
- She shows you lyrics and sheet music, and you quickly see why she loves Sinatra so much.
- In the second verse, the ad leaves out some of the spoken word or background lyrics of the song.
- The colours are bright, the music uptempo and the lyrics consistently engaging here.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the