Translation of lyric in Spanish:
- 1.1 (poem) poema (masculine) líricoExample sentences1.2
(lyrics plural)[Music/Música] letra (feminine) the lyrics of the song la letra de la canciónExample sentences
- And each string was a different poem, a different lyric organized around a distinct, intense emotion.
- His verse is both metrically and formally experimental, ranging from satire to love lyric, from sonnet to verse epistle, from elegy to hymn.
- Interpreting a poem as a symptom or instance of features of the lyric, for example, might be unsatisfactory hermeneutics but a useful contribution to poetics.
- She shows you lyrics and sheet music, and you quickly see why she loves Sinatra so much.
- In the second verse, the ad leaves out some of the spoken word or background lyrics of the song.
- The colours are bright, the music uptempo and the lyrics consistently engaging here.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.