Translation of lyric in Spanish:
- 1 (poem)poema (masculine) líricoExample sentences
- And each string was a different poem, a different lyric organized around a distinct, intense emotion.
- His verse is both metrically and formally experimental, ranging from satire to love lyric, from sonnet to verse epistle, from elegy to hymn.
- Interpreting a poem as a symptom or instance of features of the lyric, for example, might be unsatisfactory hermeneutics but a useful contribution to poetics.
- 2also: lyrics plural(Music) the lyrics of the songla letra de la canciónExample sentences
- She shows you lyrics and sheet music, and you quickly see why she loves Sinatra so much.
- In the second verse, the ad leaves out some of the spoken word or background lyrics of the song.
- The colours are bright, the music uptempo and the lyrics consistently engaging here.
- Thus, in a number of discussions, I may have shown a little too much brain to one of my tennis partners, a writer of lyric poetry.
- Granted, the poets had the advantage of including among their number Matt Miller, an aspiring writer of lyric verse who happened to have been a defensive starter at Yale five years ago.
- For both writers, charm is more than music: it signifies the power of truthful expression in lyric poetry and polemical prose.
- Fitzgerald, a fine lyric poet, neglected today, was able to accommodate his gifts to the buoyancy and basic serenity of the Odyssey.
- I had heard a good deal about Holderlin, that he was the great nineteenth - century lyric poet of Germany.
- Famed in his day as patriot, satirist, and foe to tyranny, Marvell was virtually unknown as a lyric poet.
- In the concluding ‘Wunderhorn’ song, Ying Huang sang with musicality and charm in a soaring lyric soprano voice.
- As we began working with the keys in which her songs were written, she simply poked around on the piano with her pointer finger, singing the scales with her lovely lyric voice.
- Although the tenor blew out his lovely lyric voice years ago, long before his bout with and recovery from leukemia, that doesn't seem to bother his fans.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.