- 1also: Mac(US) [colloquial] (as form of address)amigo [colloquial]
- 2 (raincoat) (British) plastic macimpermeable (masculine) de plásticoExample sentences
- This can only mean that Martine McCutcheon must own a Burberry mac too, hence minus points.
- There probably won't be a single mac or trilby hat in sight at the Novotel on Saturday, he said.
- Because of the rain I've had to wear it with my Burberry mac, but it goes with it, so all is not lost.
- (Computing) on a Macen un Mac [trademark]en una Mac (Spain) [trademark]Example sentences
- I have been developing software for the Mac for over 20 years.
- Lest everyone think me a Luddite, I ordered my first Mac in January 1984.
- The appeal of a low cost Mac isn't hard to see.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.