- 1 [Art/Arte] [History/Historia] [Military/Militar] maza (feminine)More example sentences
- But it would be just my luck if the girl of my dreams took a dislike to me, had a big can of Mace and an itchy trigger finger.
- You can't pull your gun, no Mace - why don't we just arm-wrestle to see if you go to jail?
- [But] why put deadbolt locks on your doors and stock up on cans of Mace and then decide to leave your windows open?
- 2 [Cookery/Cocina] macis (feminine), macia (feminine)More example sentences
- Among the spices specified are ginger, nutmeg, mace, cloves, and saffron; caraway seeds seem always to have been included.
- Before La Varenne, court cuisine had over-emphasized the use of sugar and such sweet spices as cloves, mace, cardamom or nutmeg.
- Spices such as coriander, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, mace and nutmeg are ideal for winter soups and paprika helps provide a rich colour, says Bridget Jones.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.