Translation of madden in Spanish:
- (make angry)(drive mad)she was maddened by his arrogance
enloquecersu arrogancia la sacaba de quiciomaddened by/with painenloquecido por el dolor/de dolorExample sentences
- JunoFest organizers have been busy like honey maddened bees labouring to bring you, faithful reader, the music you deserve.
- Everything appears brazen and hard and mighty, suggestive of Angelo's own throbbing spirit and maddened soul.
- Living in that vile woman's grasp, it was like being watched by a vigilant, maddened cat, always with the claws out, ready to pounce on us.
- The more complicated your life gets, the more people you interact with on a daily basis, the more incidents occur that can irritate, annoy, incense, madden, infuriate and enrage.
- We all need the sustenance of classic and art films that madden, provoke, disturb and challenge us - at least until they come out with the Star Wars II DVD.
- I will be in DC that day, or I would probably show up and sulk, maddened there were no women on the panel and annoyed at myself for caring.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.