Translation of madden in Spanish:
- (make angry)(drive mad)she was maddened by his arrogancemaddened by/with painsu arrogancia la sacaba de quicioenloquecido por el dolor/de dolorExample sentences
- JunoFest organizers have been busy like honey maddened bees labouring to bring you, faithful reader, the music you deserve.
- Everything appears brazen and hard and mighty, suggestive of Angelo's own throbbing spirit and maddened soul.
- Living in that vile woman's grasp, it was like being watched by a vigilant, maddened cat, always with the claws out, ready to pounce on us.
- The more complicated your life gets, the more people you interact with on a daily basis, the more incidents occur that can irritate, annoy, incense, madden, infuriate and enrage.
- We all need the sustenance of classic and art films that madden, provoke, disturb and challenge us - at least until they come out with the Star Wars II DVD.
- I will be in DC that day, or I would probably show up and sulk, maddened there were no women on the panel and annoyed at myself for caring.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than