Translation of madhouse in Spanish:
- [colloquial]loquero (masculine) [colloquial]manicomio (masculine) [colloquial] (sometimes offensive)it's like a madhouse in hereesto es un loquero
esto parece una casa de locos or un manicomioExample sentences
- The patients were held to basic standards of decent behavior and made to do chores in an environment more like a disciplined summer camp (or a well-run college group home) than a madhouse or hospital.
- Inside, it smelled more like a madhouse than a clinic.
- Agustín says he is leaving the madhouse for criminal lunatics before he becomes crazy too.
- You will work with Japanese teachers at your schools and the locations vary from extremely rural to the madhouse that is Tokyo.
- The office of the Ayurveda Congress is a madhouse of activity.
- The place is a madhouse and colorful beyond description.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.