Translation of madhouse in Spanish:
- [colloquial] it's like a madhouse in hereesto es un loqueroesto parece una casa de locos or un manicomioExample sentences
- The patients were held to basic standards of decent behavior and made to do chores in an environment more like a disciplined summer camp (or a well-run college group home) than a madhouse or hospital.
- Inside, it smelled more like a madhouse than a clinic.
- Agustín says he is leaving the madhouse for criminal lunatics before he becomes crazy too.
- You will work with Japanese teachers at your schools and the locations vary from extremely rural to the madhouse that is Tokyo.
- The office of the Ayurveda Congress is a madhouse of activity.
- The place is a madhouse and colorful beyond description.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than