Translation of magazine in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (publication) (before noun) magazine rackExample sentences1.2magazine (program) (Radio, Television)
programa (masculine) de entrevistas y variedades
- Fashion arrived through illustrations and articles in magazines, catalogues, and trade publications.
- Since 1991, numerous popular daily and weekly magazines have published articles on Mavi Jeans.
- Consumer car magazines and publications like Consumer Reports provide detailed reviews on virtually all new cars.
- 2 2.1 (storeroom)(Nautical)
santabárbara (feminine)Example sentences2.2 (on gun — compartment)
(— bullet case) cargador (masculine)Example sentences
- A massive internal explosion - probably in an ammunition magazine below a forward gun turret, had blown off her bow.
- All but a handful of those buildings are ammunition magazines, or ‘igloos.’
- On either side of a tunnel deep inside the Rock, a series of huge chambers was being dug to accommodate purpose-built ammunition magazines.
- Most of the rifles chambered for the .284 have been designs that use detachable box magazines.
- The feed magazine usually contains 70 rounds, while another ten rounds are in the upper mounting and in the screw feeder.
- I happen to prefer integral magazines to detachable box magazines, but that's just a personal choice.
- 3 3.1 (for slides — rectangular)(— circular) carrusel (masculine)Example sentences3.2 (for film)
chasis (masculine) or almacén (masculine) (de la cámara)
- A film magazine from a K - 24 aerial camera was fitted to the back of a C - 1 camera.
- A clapper loader, ‘they load the magazines of film’.
- He has been able to remove stuck CD magazines by using a piece of shim stock or a hack saw blade and going alongside one of the long sides of the magazine to hit the release.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.