Translation of magazine in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (publication) revista (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) magazine rack revistero (masculine)Example sentences1.2magazine (program) [Radio] [Television/Televisión] programa (masculine) de entrevistas y variedades
- Fashion arrived through illustrations and articles in magazines, catalogues, and trade publications.
- Since 1991, numerous popular daily and weekly magazines have published articles on Mavi Jeans.
- Consumer car magazines and publications like Consumer Reports provide detailed reviews on virtually all new cars.
- 2 2.1 (storeroom) polvorín (masculine); [Nautical/Náutica] santabárbara (feminine) 2.2 (on gun — compartment) recámara (feminine); (— bullet case) cargador (masculine)Example sentences
- Most of the rifles chambered for the .284 have been designs that use detachable box magazines.
- The feed magazine usually contains 70 rounds, while another ten rounds are in the upper mounting and in the screw feeder.
- I happen to prefer integral magazines to detachable box magazines, but that's just a personal choice.
- A massive internal explosion - probably in an ammunition magazine below a forward gun turret, had blown off her bow.
- All but a handful of those buildings are ammunition magazines, or ‘igloos.’
- On either side of a tunnel deep inside the Rock, a series of huge chambers was being dug to accommodate purpose-built ammunition magazines.
- 3 3.1 (for slides — rectangular) bandeja (feminine); (— circular) carrusel (masculine) 3.2 (for film) chasis (masculine) or almacén (masculine) (de la cámara)Example sentences
- A film magazine from a K - 24 aerial camera was fitted to the back of a C - 1 camera.
- A clapper loader, ‘they load the magazines of film’.
- He has been able to remove stuck CD magazines by using a piece of shim stock or a hack saw blade and going alongside one of the long sides of the magazine to hit the release.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.