Translation of magic in Spanish:
- magia (feminine) black/white magic magia negra/blanca as if by magic como por encanto, como por arte de magia or (in Spain also/en España también) de birlibirloque there's no magic about it no tiene nada de especial, (si) es muy fácil or sencillo the magic of springtime la magia de la primavera the place has lost its magic for me el lugar ha perdido el encanto para míExample sentences
- The second half was magic, beautiful, brilliant, particularly when in the 22nd or 23rd minute of the half Peter Withe scored.
- This show appeals to all ages with its exciting, fast-paced story, fantastic images and beautiful puppet magic.
- It is being staged by Ian Judge, a director who does not always find depth in a work but is guaranteed to bring a quality of pleasing theatrical magic.
- 1.1 [power/potion] mágico; [trick] de magia magic carpet/wand alfombra (feminine)/varita (feminine) mágica there's no magic remedy that can cure it no hay ningún remedio milagroso que lo cure I obviously don't have your magic touch está claro que yo no tengo ese arte especial que tú tienes say the magic word! (used to children) (say thank you, please) ¿qué se dice? (say abracadabra) di la palabra mágica 1.2 (enchanting) [moment/beauty] mágico; (marvellous) [colloquial/familiar], sensacional, fabuloso
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-ck-)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the