Translation of magnetic in Spanish:
polo (masculine) magnéticoExample sentences
- His magnetic boots stuck to the floor a bit longer than a normal shoe would have, but then again, with normal shoes, Patrick would be floating.
- When I spoke to Howse on the telephone I was not aware that the magnetic powder had to stick to the insect because it was not described in the newspaper article.
- In the 1990's many women began to create photo albums that were more than simply photos stuck in magnetic albums.
- Path comes and goes, compass bearing is 255 degrees magnetic.
- If you were carrying a hand-bearing compass you could have made a note of the other vessel's magnetic relative bearing and checked it again every few minutes.
- My friends and colleagues who are interested in alignments say they keep finding things which point towards either 125 degrees magnetic or to its diametric opposite (125+180= 305).
lleno de magnetismoExample sentences
- There was something about Isabelle's personality that was magnetic - people were just drawn to her, including Corey.
- Tigers are alluring animals and stories about them always have a magnetic appeal.
- From every act, from every word of the persona he has presented to the camera since the early 1970s, there emanates at once a mediocrity and a magnetic allure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.