Translation of magnetic in Spanish:
- 1.1(force/field/north/storm/tape)(Geography)Example sentences
- His magnetic boots stuck to the floor a bit longer than a normal shoe would have, but then again, with normal shoes, Patrick would be floating.
- When I spoke to Howse on the telephone I was not aware that the magnetic powder had to stick to the insect because it was not described in the newspaper article.
- In the 1990's many women began to create photo albums that were more than simply photos stuck in magnetic albums.
(attraction/charm)(personality)lleno de magnetismoExample sentences
- Path comes and goes, compass bearing is 255 degrees magnetic.
- If you were carrying a hand-bearing compass you could have made a note of the other vessel's magnetic relative bearing and checked it again every few minutes.
- My friends and colleagues who are interested in alignments say they keep finding things which point towards either 125 degrees magnetic or to its diametric opposite (125+180= 305).
- There was something about Isabelle's personality that was magnetic - people were just drawn to her, including Corey.
- Tigers are alluring animals and stories about them always have a magnetic appeal.
- From every act, from every word of the persona he has presented to the camera since the early 1970s, there emanates at once a mediocrity and a magnetic allure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.