Translation of magnification in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (Optics) the lens has a magnification of …la lente tiene un aumento de …Example sentences1.2 countable (copy, photograph)
- Magnification was 50x and a micrometer was photographed with each roll of film to verify magnification after film processing.
- Each virtual slide contains high and low magnifications, with the ability to change magnification or view multiple focal planes at any location on the slide, not just preselected areas.
- Based on J. Robert Oppenheimer's theories of quantum mechanics, as well as on Ruska's groundbreaking research, the field emission microscope allowed magnification up to two million times.
- This is a 4X magnification of the original image.
- In Berning´s latest exhibitions, various work complexes from the past decade appear alongside medializations of the masterpiece - in catalogs, in libraries, on postcards of artworks, in each case alienated by means of a magnification of the original work or a return to the creative moment of the painting.
- That is, unlike other spontaneous-drip artists, Pollock created canvases with a single dominant pattern that is repeated, at various magnifications, throughout.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than