Translation of magnolia in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Botany) (flower)Example sentences1.2 (color)
(British English)color (masculine) magnolia(color crema con un ligero matiz rosado)(before noun)color magnolia invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- The crocuses and daffodils have come and gone, the magnolias and cherry trees are in bloom.
- There's a natural coherence and spacing about the twisted elder trees, the large magnolias currently flowering in a pale pink, and the squirrels darting, students and ducks ambling among them.
- Lightly prune young magnolias after they flower to encourage a pyramidal shape.
- The fat on a free-range organic chicken should be magnolia in colour and the body should be plump.
- You have invested in four terraced houses in Stratford East, east London, and refurbished them simply, with magnolia paint and beige carpets everywhere, and treated them all to new kitchens and bathrooms.
- Even though it is much finished I would like to change the colour scheme from the nice and neutral magnolia heaven it is now to something a bit more vibrant.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than