Translation of magnolia in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] (flower) magnolia (feminine); (tree) magnolio (masculine), magnolia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (color) (British English/inglés británico) color (masculine) magnolia ([ color crema con un ligero matiz rosado ]); (before noun/delante del nombre) color magnolia (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
- The crocuses and daffodils have come and gone, the magnolias and cherry trees are in bloom.
- There's a natural coherence and spacing about the twisted elder trees, the large magnolias currently flowering in a pale pink, and the squirrels darting, students and ducks ambling among them.
- Lightly prune young magnolias after they flower to encourage a pyramidal shape.
- The fat on a free-range organic chicken should be magnolia in colour and the body should be plump.
- You have invested in four terraced houses in Stratford East, east London, and refurbished them simply, with magnolia paint and beige carpets everywhere, and treated them all to new kitchens and bathrooms.
- Even though it is much finished I would like to change the colour scheme from the nice and neutral magnolia heaven it is now to something a bit more vibrant.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the