noun/nombre (plural -nies)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (wood) caoba (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [furniture] de caobaMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable mahogany (tree) caoba (feminine) 1.3 uncountable/no numerable (color) (color (masculine)) caoba (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) caoba (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
More example sentences
- Artisans carve objects (ranging from wall hangings to furniture) from mahogany and other tropical hardwoods.
- The furniture was all mahogany and classic looking.
- Stockpiles of pine, cherry, hickory, cedar, hard pine, and mahogany were inventoried in the pattern shop.
- Her deep red hair was the rich colour of mahogany and her eyes were a warm leaf green.
- Folly has now been followed up with the release of a second, stronger offering, Executioner, a 4.5 per cent dark beer, with a rich mahogany, almost reddish colour.
- There was one girl next to her about the same height as Kelsey with rich wavy mahogany hair, a spray of freckles on her face, and dark, chocolate eyes.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the