Translation of maidenhead in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (virginity) [literary]Example sentences
- The actual caption is, ‘Protect What's Yours’ - which could either mean ‘your woman’ or, in the unlikely event the reader is a female, ‘your maidenhead.’
- The circumstances of a middle-class revolution thus thrust upon the women of that same class the duty of carrying, in the form of their maidenhead, the burden of the argument of moral equality.
- She elopes with her 19-year-old ‘Adonis’, Charles, to a convenient public house in Chelsea, where she finally surrenders her maidenhead.
- 2 countable (Anatomy)Example sentences
- Paintings symbolized Mary's hymen as an unbroken pane of glass, and poems like Pope's The Rape of the Lock figured the maiden's maidenhead as fine, breakable porcelain.
- The nurse finally arrived and immediately began examining the girl's lip and maidenhead as Rhian looked on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.