- 1 1.1 (system) correo (m) to send sth by mail mandar or enviar* algo por correo I put it in the mail on Thursday lo eché al correo or lo despaché el jueves electronic mail correo electrónico to check one's mail mirar el correo, comprobar* el correo (before n) mail train tren (m) correo mail van (BrE) vagón (m) correoMore example sentences1.2 (letters, parcels) correspondencia (f), correo (m) he deals with the mail él se encarga de la correspondencia
More example sentences
- Buy dormant tubers in winter, either by mail from a specialty nursery or from a nursery or garden center.
- Test grades and certificates for accreditation were returned to us by mail.
- We sent all of the questionnaires by mail with a postage-paid return envelope.
- In front of our house is a seldom-used mailbox, because we receive our mail at a post office box in town.
- Further to this, should any person need to send any mail or small parcels quickly then there are alternative services which guarantee next day delivery for a reasonable cost.
- Buckingham Palace revealed that the Queen now sends second class mail when correspondence is not urgent.
- 2 (armor) malla (f) a coat of mail una cota de mallaMore example sentences
- Each Corinthian soldier wore a simple coat of chain mail beneath a set of light plate mail, complete with a helm that was adorned with a small plume of pure white fur.
- They all wore the battle armour they brought with them; steel plate mail with high, circular collars and round shoulder pieces.
- The twenty-five or so remaining Crimson Knights donned their plate mail and readied their weapons.
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.
- (esp AmE) to mail a letter echar una carta al correo or al buzón to mail sth
tosb mandarle or enviarle* algo por correo aalgnMore example sentences
- Yeah, the postmark definitely can trace to the post office where they mailed the letter.
- The next day, he had two errands to run - one was to the post office to mail Laurie's letter.
- They drove to the post office to mail the letter in case someone found it before it could be posted.