Translation of mailbox in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for receiving mail) (American English/inglés norteamericano) buzón (masculine), casillero (masculine) (Venezuela)Example sentences1.2 (for sending mail) (American English/inglés norteamericano) buzón (masculine) (de correos)
Example sentences1.3 (electronic) buzón (masculine)
- If you suspect mail theft, get a lockable mailbox or rent a Post Office box.
- The mailbox on its wooden post had been re-decorated numerous times, each time being adorned with a different design.
- Several mailboxes to serve adjacent properties were placed under a roofed structure on the sidewalk across the road from the house.
- He sealed, addressed, and stamped it before tucking it under his pocket and going for a brief walk down to the nearest public mailbox.
- Plus, I also have to have a reason to get out of the house so I can drop it off in a public mailbox.
- American postage stamps honouring the occasion mark the envelopes of Christmas cards that I cannot send from La Guardia Airport because the slots on all mailboxes are welded shut in the airport.
- Email systems store messages in mailboxes with electronic addresses, which receivers check from time to time.
- When I make a mistake, my mailbox begins filling with emails from readers within a few short minutes - and I almost always fix up the problem straight away.
- Spam is up fivefold over the past 18 months, leaving the electronic mailboxes of Internet users jammed with billions of unwanted commercial e-mails.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.