noun/nombre(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (sender) remitente (masculine and feminine); (user of postal services) usuario, (masculine, feminine) de correosMore example sentences1.2 (container) sobre (masculine)/paquete (masculine) respuesta
More example sentences1.3 (machine) máquina (feminine) franqueadora-etiquetadora 1.4 (e-mail program) programa (masculine) de correo (electrónico), programa (masculine) de email
- Hotmail is ‘testing’ an outside service called Bonded Sender, which a mailer has to pay in order to get certified.
- I will inform Monsieur Dubuque of your conjectures about the letter's mailer in another way.
- A small change in labeling requirements for bulk mailings announced Oct.21 requires bulk mailers to identify themselves on the outside of the envelope with a valid address.
More example sentences
- Some laboratories provide specimen containers, mailers and request forms.
- Customers can play a rented game for as long as they like, before returning it in a reply-paid mailer and receiving another game off their wish list.
- PSS made equipment that produced one-piece mailers, such as security envelopes.
- Dissidents can also use anonymous electronic mailers or Internet anonymizers which allow users to send e-mails and browse the Internet anonymously, further limiting the censorship powers of the state.
- Mass mailers that chew up processor cycles, bandwidth and users' time do pose a threat.
- Miller explained this technology was able to differentiate between mass mailers and regular viruses, only sending notifications for the latter.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.