n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (sender) remitente (mf); (user of postal services) usuario, (m,f) de correosMore example sentences1.2 (container) sobre (m)/paquete (m) respuesta
More example sentences1.3 (machine) máquina (feminine) franqueadora-etiquetadora 1.4 (e-mail program) programa (m) de correo (electrónico), programa (m) de email
- Hotmail is ‘testing’ an outside service called Bonded Sender, which a mailer has to pay in order to get certified.
- I will inform Monsieur Dubuque of your conjectures about the letter's mailer in another way.
- A small change in labeling requirements for bulk mailings announced Oct.21 requires bulk mailers to identify themselves on the outside of the envelope with a valid address.
More example sentences
- Some laboratories provide specimen containers, mailers and request forms.
- Customers can play a rented game for as long as they like, before returning it in a reply-paid mailer and receiving another game off their wish list.
- PSS made equipment that produced one-piece mailers, such as security envelopes.
- Dissidents can also use anonymous electronic mailers or Internet anonymizers which allow users to send e-mails and browse the Internet anonymously, further limiting the censorship powers of the state.
- Mass mailers that chew up processor cycles, bandwidth and users' time do pose a threat.
- Miller explained this technology was able to differentiate between mass mailers and regular viruses, only sending notifications for the latter.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.