Translation of mailing in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (practice) envíos (masculine plural) postales, correo (masculine); [Marketing/Márketing] mailing (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (circular) circular (feminine)
- They were in the habit of sending, in one mailing, two sets of letters.
- Two reminder mailings followed the initial mailing.
- Three weeks after the initial mailing, nonrespondents were mailed a second copy of the instrument.
- This free service can remove your name and address from Direct Mailing Lists, preventing unwanted commercial mailings being sent to your home.
- Using the information we know about people, we can send them direct mailings.
- Commercial bulk email providers sending verified permission mailings pay based on the volume of their mail.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.