- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (practice) envíos (masculine plural) postales, correo (masculine); [Marketing/Márketing] mailing (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (circular) circular (feminine)
- They were in the habit of sending, in one mailing, two sets of letters.
- Two reminder mailings followed the initial mailing.
- Three weeks after the initial mailing, nonrespondents were mailed a second copy of the instrument.
- This free service can remove your name and address from Direct Mailing Lists, preventing unwanted commercial mailings being sent to your home.
- Using the information we know about people, we can send them direct mailings.
- Commercial bulk email providers sending verified permission mailings pay based on the volume of their mail.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.