- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (practice) envíos (masculine plural) postales, correo (masculine); [Marketing/Márketing] mailing (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (circular) circular (feminine)
- They were in the habit of sending, in one mailing, two sets of letters.
- Two reminder mailings followed the initial mailing.
- Three weeks after the initial mailing, nonrespondents were mailed a second copy of the instrument.
- This free service can remove your name and address from Direct Mailing Lists, preventing unwanted commercial mailings being sent to your home.
- Using the information we know about people, we can send them direct mailings.
- Commercial bulk email providers sending verified permission mailings pay based on the volume of their mail.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.