- (tights) mallas (fpl); (bathing suit) traje (m) de baño, bañador (m), malla (f) (de baño) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , vestido (masculine) de baño (Colombia)More example sentences
More example sentences
- By the end of that century, the ballerina's long tutu and the premier danseur's tights, trunks and maillot became de rigueur and virtually standardized.
- Sculpted by the raking light, the bathers are russet and gold in the sun, vibrant in blue and red two-piece swimsuits, trunks, a maillot, absorbed in the folding of towels and blankets.
- Caitlin was surprised to find that despite being totally immersed in the pool, the white maillot she wore had not become soaking wet.
- She exhibits an understanding of the need to balance fashion and function in her sleek black maillot trimmed in white.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)