- 1.1 [Railways/Ferrocarriles] línea (feminine) principal (before noun/delante del nombre) main-line station estación (feminine) interurbanaMore example sentences1.2 (road, street) (American English/inglés norteamericano) calle (feminine) principal
More example sentences
- The Alcan company shipped its bauxite from Port Esquiville, a short distance from Bodies, utilising the existing main-line railway.
- At the same time, 24 major projects were successfully achieved and BR became the only profitable main-line railway in Europe.
- Virgin main-line trains made additional stops, too.
- This applied particularly to the main lines of turnpike road constructed before 1811.
- Each main line busway passenger must pay Rp 2,500 for a one-way trip.
- At first I was riding the main line through the braking bumps, and the suspension, as always, was still super smooth.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.