- 1.1 [Rail] línea (f) principal (before n) main-line station estación (f) interurbanaMore example sentences1.2 (road, street) (AmE) calle (f) principal
More example sentences
- The Alcan company shipped its bauxite from Port Esquiville, a short distance from Bodies, utilising the existing main-line railway.
- At the same time, 24 major projects were successfully achieved and BR became the only profitable main-line railway in Europe.
- Virgin main-line trains made additional stops, too.
- This applied particularly to the main lines of turnpike road constructed before 1811.
- Each main line busway passenger must pay Rp 2,500 for a one-way trip.
- At first I was riding the main line through the braking bumps, and the suspension, as always, was still super smooth.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.