- 1.1 [Rail] línea (f) principal (before n) main-line station estación (f) interurbanaMore example sentences1.2 (road, street) (AmE) calle (f) principal
More example sentences
- The Alcan company shipped its bauxite from Port Esquiville, a short distance from Bodies, utilising the existing main-line railway.
- At the same time, 24 major projects were successfully achieved and BR became the only profitable main-line railway in Europe.
- Virgin main-line trains made additional stops, too.
- This applied particularly to the main lines of turnpike road constructed before 1811.
- Each main line busway passenger must pay Rp 2,500 for a one-way trip.
- At first I was riding the main line through the braking bumps, and the suspension, as always, was still super smooth.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.