Translation of make-believe in Spanish:
- 1 (fantasy) in the world of make-believeen el mundo de la fantasía or la imaginaciónhe lives in a world of make-believevive en un mundo de fantasía or de ensueñoExample sentences
- There's no fairy-tale involved like Midsummer Night's Dream where there's make-believe.
- Of course all photography is illusion, all cinema make-believe.
- I could play make-believe, pretend away all the pain.
imaginario(gun)it's only a make-believe ghost
de mentiraes un fantasma de mentirahe lived in his own make-believe worldvivía en su propio mundo de fantasía or de ensueñoExample sentences
- Are they all totally imaginary, inspired by real people, or just an amalgam of the make-believe world and the real one?
- She threw my make-believe corpse into a real open grave while I haunted.
- He faced a little bush and lifted his make-believe gun.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.