- 1.1 (ill will) mala intención (f), maldad (f) he did it without malice lo hizo sin mala intención to bear sb malice guardarle rencor a algnMore example sentences1.2 [Law/Derecho] dolo (m) (penal), intención (f) delictuosa with malice aforethought (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) ) con premeditación
More example sentences
- This time, the devastation resulted not from the malice of evil men, but from the fury of water and wind.
- There are those who have tainted their blood with evil and malice.
- Meanwhile, the red eyes were still there, glittering and watching in malice and evil.
- Consequently it limited the damages in such cases unless the plaintiff proved actual malice.
- The privilege could nevertheless be defeated if actual malice was proved by the plaintiff.
- Nevertheless, the prosecution can contend that the doctrine of transferred malice applies.