Translation of malice in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ill will) mala intención (feminine), maldad (feminine) he did it without malice lo hizo sin mala intención to bear sb malice guardarle rencor a algnExample sentences1.2 [Law/Derecho] dolo (masculine) (penal), intención (feminine) delictuosa with malice aforethought (in UK) con premeditación
- This time, the devastation resulted not from the malice of evil men, but from the fury of water and wind.
- There are those who have tainted their blood with evil and malice.
- Meanwhile, the red eyes were still there, glittering and watching in malice and evil.
- Consequently it limited the damages in such cases unless the plaintiff proved actual malice.
- The privilege could nevertheless be defeated if actual malice was proved by the plaintiff.
- Nevertheless, the prosecution can contend that the doctrine of transferred malice applies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.