Translation of malice in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ill will) mala intención (feminine), maldad (feminine) he did it without malice lo hizo sin mala intención to bear sb malice guardarle rencor a algnExample sentences1.2 [Law/Derecho] dolo (masculine) (penal), intención (feminine) delictuosa with malice aforethought (in UK) con premeditación
- This time, the devastation resulted not from the malice of evil men, but from the fury of water and wind.
- There are those who have tainted their blood with evil and malice.
- Meanwhile, the red eyes were still there, glittering and watching in malice and evil.
- Consequently it limited the damages in such cases unless the plaintiff proved actual malice.
- The privilege could nevertheless be defeated if actual malice was proved by the plaintiff.
- Nevertheless, the prosecution can contend that the doctrine of transferred malice applies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.