Translation of malice in Spanish:
- 1 (ill will)mala intención (feminine)he did it without malice
maldad (feminine)lo hizo sin mala intenciónto bear somebody maliceguardarle rencor a alguienExample sentences
- This time, the devastation resulted not from the malice of evil men, but from the fury of water and wind.
- There are those who have tainted their blood with evil and malice.
- Meanwhile, the red eyes were still there, glittering and watching in malice and evil.
- 2 (Law)dolo (masculine) (penal)with malice aforethought (in UK)
intención (feminine) delictuosacon premeditaciónExample sentences
- Consequently it limited the damages in such cases unless the plaintiff proved actual malice.
- The privilege could nevertheless be defeated if actual malice was proved by the plaintiff.
- Nevertheless, the prosecution can contend that the doctrine of transferred malice applies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.