- 1.1 [Med] [growth/tumor] malignoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (malign) maligno
- But neither of these processes is suitable for patients with infection or malignant disease.
- Leon and Davey-Smith now show how a childhood infection may influence the epidemiology of malignant disease several decades later.
- Patients with severe neutropenia with fever or signs of infection and those with evidence of malignant disease should be hospitalized.
More example sentences
- Asbestosis is frequently accompanied by malignant tumors, such as lung cancer and malignant mesothelioma.
- The difference between malignant and benign tumours is that malignant tumours have the ability to invade surrounding areas.
- We describe a case of a highly malignant primary liver tumor in an elderly woman.
- Too often the malignant evil in society shows up in how we treat our children.
- The root cause is not so much the drugs trade, as the malignant rat-like nature of the human race.
- What evil, malignant Commie menace could be behind this predicament?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.