- 1.1 (tool) mazo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] (in polo) maza (f); (in croquet) mazo (m)
More example sentences
- Start your screw hole with an awl by tapping gently with a hammer or a soft-face mallet.
- Carpenters had mallets, hammers, drills, chisels, scrapers, planes, and copper saws at their disposal.
- The axe can then be hammered in further with a wooden mallet.
- For the piece titled Passageways, Toivanen set a croquet ball and mallet against the gallery wall, ready for play.
- He does like a polo mallet, he hits it and it goes flying over the table, and I'm saying, ‘Good shot.’
- I date men who knock me off my bike in bike polo by throwing a mallet at my spokes and watching me fall just like the boys.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.