Translation of mallet in Spanish:
- 1.1 (tool) mazo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] (in polo) maza (feminine); (in croquet) mazo (masculine)
- Start your screw hole with an awl by tapping gently with a hammer or a soft-face mallet.
- Carpenters had mallets, hammers, drills, chisels, scrapers, planes, and copper saws at their disposal.
- The axe can then be hammered in further with a wooden mallet.
- For the piece titled Passageways, Toivanen set a croquet ball and mallet against the gallery wall, ready for play.
- He does like a polo mallet, he hits it and it goes flying over the table, and I'm saying, ‘Good shot.’
- I date men who knock me off my bike in bike polo by throwing a mallet at my spokes and watching me fall just like the boys.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the