- 1.1 (tool) mazo (m)More example sentences1.2 [Sport] (in polo) maza (f); (in croquet) mazo (m)
More example sentences
- Start your screw hole with an awl by tapping gently with a hammer or a soft-face mallet.
- Carpenters had mallets, hammers, drills, chisels, scrapers, planes, and copper saws at their disposal.
- The axe can then be hammered in further with a wooden mallet.
- For the piece titled Passageways, Toivanen set a croquet ball and mallet against the gallery wall, ready for play.
- He does like a polo mallet, he hits it and it goes flying over the table, and I'm saying, ‘Good shot.’
- I date men who knock me off my bike in bike polo by throwing a mallet at my spokes and watching me fall just like the boys.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.