- Mammón ye cannot serve God and mammon no podéis servir a Dios y al Dinero Christmas these days is dominated by mammon hoy día las Navidades están regidas por el dios del consumoMore example sentences
- But libertinism itself is as distinct from libertarianism as worship of Mammon is distinct from conservatism.
- In backing the demolition plan, he has shown he is committed to the worship of Mammon.
- If there is an idol behind the idols of corporate globalization, it is Mammon.
Definition of mammon in:
- The US English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.