Translation of management in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (act) 1.1 (Business) under new managementshe's studying managementbajo nueva direccióncambio de firmaestá estudiando administración de empresas(before noun) (techniques/consultant)management chartde administración or de gestión de empresasmanagement committeeorganigrama (masculine) administrativo or de gestiónmanagement servicescomité (masculine) directivomanagement trainee 1.2 personnel managementservicios (masculine plural) administrativos or de administracióngestión (feminine) or gerencia (feminine) de personalExample sentences
- It is becoming a model for environmental management and control.
- It also now provides courses on environmental management, photography and painting.
- But the impulses towards risk management and social control trump such wishes.
- 2 (managers) 2.1 (as group) (no article) (+ singular or plural verb)management and workersdirectivos (masculine plural)(of particular company)los directivos or la patronal y los trabajadores(as class)senior managementel empresario y los trabajadoresmiddle managementaltos cargos (masculine plural)2.2 countable the managements of the clubs (Sport)mandos (masculine plural) or cuadros (masculine plural) (inter)mediosa management decisionlas (juntas) directivas de los clubesuna decisión de la dirección or gerenciaExample sentences
- The course is run over a four week programme involving management and organisational skills.
- The Commission was given direct management responsibility in a number of areas.
- After all, management teams have clear responsibility for ensuring capital is effectively husbanded.
- This group includes the top managements of leading hotels in Chonburi including Pattaya.
- Recently, the Director of Matriculation Schools has sent letters to the managements to end the practice.
- However, none of the printing press managements seem to have chosen to obey this directive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.