Translation of management in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (act) 1.1 [Business/Comercio] dirección (feminine), administración (feminine), gestión (feminine) under new management bajo nueva dirección, cambio de firma she's studying management está estudiando administración de empresas (before noun/delante del nombre) [techniques/consultant] de administración or de gestión de empresas management chart organigrama (masculine) administrativo or de gestión management committee comité (masculine) directivo management services servicios (masculine plural) administrativos or de administración management trainee directivo, (masculine, feminine) en formación 1.2 (handling, control) gerencia (feminine), gerenciamiento (masculine) personnel management gestión (feminine) or gerencia (feminine) de personalExample sentences
- It is becoming a model for environmental management and control.
- It also now provides courses on environmental management, photography and painting.
- But the impulses towards risk management and social control trump such wishes.
- 2 (managers) 2.1 (as group) (no article/sin artículo) (+ singular or plural verb/+ verbo en singular o plural) directivos (masculine plural) management and workers (of particular company) los directivos or la patronal y los trabajadores (as class) el empresario y los trabajadores senior management altos cargos (masculine plural) middle management mandos (masculine plural) or cuadros (masculine plural) (inter)medios 2.2 countable/numerable (of particular company) dirección (feminine), gerencia (feminine) the managements of the clubs [Sport/Deporte] las (juntas) directivas de los clubes a management decision una decisión de la dirección or gerenciaExample sentences
- The course is run over a four week programme involving management and organisational skills.
- The Commission was given direct management responsibility in a number of areas.
- After all, management teams have clear responsibility for ensuring capital is effectively husbanded.
- This group includes the top managements of leading hotels in Chonburi including Pattaya.
- Recently, the Director of Matriculation Schools has sent letters to the managements to end the practice.
- However, none of the printing press managements seem to have chosen to obey this directive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas