Translation of manager in Spanish:
- (Business) (of company, department)director, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)
gerente (masculine or feminine)(of store, restaurant) gerente (masculine or feminine)
encargado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)(of estate, fund) administrador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(of pop group, boxer) manager (masculine or feminine)(Sport)
entrenador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(in soccer) entrenador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)export/production/publicity manager
director técnico, (directora técnica) (masculine, feminine) (Latin America)director, (-tora) (masculine, feminine) de exportaciones/producción/publicidadbranch manager the campaign manager (Politics)
gerente (masculine or feminine) de exportaciones/producción/publicidadel director/la directora de la campañashe's a good manageres buena administradoraExample sentences
- As a result of allegations, the manager responsible for these staff requested a suspension hearing.
- Rewarding staff is also a key part of the sales manager's responsibilities.
- Does your sales manager train your staff to engage with prospective members?
- But there came a stage when both the musician and his tour manager had to be told no more alcohol would be served to them.
- This means mailing out your scores and CDs to competitions, conductors, managers and performers.
- A number are involved with music as musicians, managers, writers, and record store workers.
- The same message goes out from sports team managers, some of whom are developing very bad sideline manners of late.
- Already I detect a reduction in the number of training sessions being organised by team managers in general at present.
- It has rigorous objectives and targets and will be monitored by directors, managers or teams.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.