Translation of manager in Spanish:
- [Business/Comercio] (of company, department) director, (masculine, feminine), gerente (masculine and feminine); (of store, restaurant) gerente (masculine and feminine), encargado, (masculine, feminine); (of estate, fund) administrador, (masculine, feminine); (of pop group, boxer) manager (masculine and feminine); [Sport/Deporte] entrenador, (masculine, feminine); (in soccer) entrenador, (masculine, feminine), director técnico, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) export/production/publicity manager director, (masculine, feminine) or gerente (masculine and feminine) de exportaciones/producción/publicidad branch manager director, (masculine, feminine) de sucursal the campaign manager [Politics/Política] el director/la directora de la campaña she's a good manager es buena administradoraExample sentences
- As a result of allegations, the manager responsible for these staff requested a suspension hearing.
- Rewarding staff is also a key part of the sales manager's responsibilities.
- Does your sales manager train your staff to engage with prospective members?
- But there came a stage when both the musician and his tour manager had to be told no more alcohol would be served to them.
- This means mailing out your scores and CDs to competitions, conductors, managers and performers.
- A number are involved with music as musicians, managers, writers, and record store workers.
- The same message goes out from sports team managers, some of whom are developing very bad sideline manners of late.
- Already I detect a reduction in the number of training sessions being organised by team managers in general at present.
- It has rigorous objectives and targets and will be monitored by directors, managers or teams.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.