Translation of manic in Spanish:
- A hyperactive manic patient will nearly always have a rapid heart rate, but it doesn't follow that a rapid heart rate causes the mania.
- Indeed, many bipolar patients report that manic episodes followed a period in which they were unable to sleep or endured jet lag.
- She spent little time on psychiatric inpatient units working, for example, with bipolar patients in their active manic phases.
- Drunk or sober, he was driven by a manic energy and impatience that made him a difficult friend and an almost impossible husband and father.
- This was a thoughtful, quiet museum which nicely complemented the manic excitement of the Dracula Experience.
- My sister and I arrived the night before the surgery and found my mother full of manic energy.
- This is the perfect place to relax as it's busy but never too manic.
- In fact, the whole second half of the album is a lot more chilled out than the first, which can be manic and intensely un-listenable.
- All of these factors conspire to create a manic and intensely enjoyable film.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.