Translation of manic in Spanish:
- (activity/insistence)Example sentences
- A hyperactive manic patient will nearly always have a rapid heart rate, but it doesn't follow that a rapid heart rate causes the mania.
- Indeed, many bipolar patients report that manic episodes followed a period in which they were unable to sleep or endured jet lag.
- She spent little time on psychiatric inpatient units working, for example, with bipolar patients in their active manic phases.
- Drunk or sober, he was driven by a manic energy and impatience that made him a difficult friend and an almost impossible husband and father.
- This was a thoughtful, quiet museum which nicely complemented the manic excitement of the Dracula Experience.
- My sister and I arrived the night before the surgery and found my mother full of manic energy.
- This is the perfect place to relax as it's busy but never too manic.
- In fact, the whole second half of the album is a lot more chilled out than the first, which can be manic and intensely un-listenable.
- All of these factors conspire to create a manic and intensely enjoyable film.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to