reflexive verb/verbo reflexivo
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Aviation/Aviación] [Nautical/Náutica] manifiesto (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- If you're a customs inspector at a port of entry you can send photos of cargos and manifests back to the office where someone can check them against computer records.
- The manifest of the Nigerian-registered ship said it was carrying 139 passengers.
- He listed himself as a farm laborer on the manifest of the ship and didn't even write his mother until the day the ship was going to sail.
- Akobi said the plane's manifest listed 156 passengers and an unknown number of crew.
- If we had a manifest from the airplane, or from the companies, we would pay the claim.
- Using the helicopter manifests, I counted the numbers of passenger-journeys and the numbers of flights for the complete months of September and October 1996.