- 1.1 (handle) manejar, manipularMore example sentences1.2 [Med] manipular
More example sentences1.3 (influence, control) manipular
- The surgeon can perform intricate procedures by using joystick-like controls to manipulate the surgical instruments.
- One robotic arm is used to position the endoscope to provide visualisation of the operative site, while the other two robotic arms manipulate surgical instruments under the surgeon's control.
- In art classes, each student explores and manipulates varied tools and mediums.
More example sentences
- A trainer assists him with physical therapy, manipulating his body to prepare the joints for the rigors of swinging a golf club as violently as Woods does.
- During a massage, a therapist manipulates your body's soft tissues - your muscles, skin and tendons - using his or her fingertips, hands and fists.
- Manual healing treats medical problems by manipulating and realigning body parts.
- We should always be trying to influence and manipulate our opponents - this is critical - but there is only so much we can do about that.
- Don't allow judgmental and critical people to influence and manipulate you, as you are ready to make a final decision about the past.
- It requires a seasoned politician to take advantage of a no-win situation and manipulate circumstances to drive home a point.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.