- 1.1 (handling) manejo (m), manipulación (f)More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] manipulación (feminine) 1.3 (influence) manipulación (feminine)
More example sentences
- It is the skilful manipulation of this single stitch that lends an interesting and characteristic dimension to the needlework.
- Although more a work of low relief, it shares with Apollo and Marpessa the creation of depth on a shallow surface by skilful manipulation of planes.
- Does beauty lie in the artist's skilful manipulation of materials, or ideas?
- Juries are human, and can be easily swayed by the emotions of the case, and the clever manipulation of a strong barrister.
- It made perfect sense that she was working with Mercalli, and that she'd won Stratford over by clever manipulation to get her post with the company.
- Some deliberate manipulation must have taken place.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an