- 1.1 (handling) manejo (m), manipulación (f)More example sentences1.2 [Med] manipulación (f) 1.3 (influence) manipulación (f)
More example sentences
- It is the skilful manipulation of this single stitch that lends an interesting and characteristic dimension to the needlework.
- Although more a work of low relief, it shares with Apollo and Marpessa the creation of depth on a shallow surface by skilful manipulation of planes.
- Does beauty lie in the artist's skilful manipulation of materials, or ideas?
- Juries are human, and can be easily swayed by the emotions of the case, and the clever manipulation of a strong barrister.
- It made perfect sense that she was working with Mercalli, and that she'd won Stratford over by clever manipulation to get her post with the company.
- Some deliberate manipulation must have taken place.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.