Translation of manipulation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (handling) manejo (masculine), manipulación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] manipulación (feminine) 1.3 (influence) manipulación (feminine)
- It is the skilful manipulation of this single stitch that lends an interesting and characteristic dimension to the needlework.
- Although more a work of low relief, it shares with Apollo and Marpessa the creation of depth on a shallow surface by skilful manipulation of planes.
- Does beauty lie in the artist's skilful manipulation of materials, or ideas?
- Juries are human, and can be easily swayed by the emotions of the case, and the clever manipulation of a strong barrister.
- It made perfect sense that she was working with Mercalli, and that she'd won Stratford over by clever manipulation to get her post with the company.
- Some deliberate manipulation must have taken place.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the