Translation of manipulation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (handling) manejo (masculine), manipulación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] manipulación (feminine) 1.3 (influence) manipulación (feminine)
- It is the skilful manipulation of this single stitch that lends an interesting and characteristic dimension to the needlework.
- Although more a work of low relief, it shares with Apollo and Marpessa the creation of depth on a shallow surface by skilful manipulation of planes.
- Does beauty lie in the artist's skilful manipulation of materials, or ideas?
- Juries are human, and can be easily swayed by the emotions of the case, and the clever manipulation of a strong barrister.
- It made perfect sense that she was working with Mercalli, and that she'd won Stratford over by clever manipulation to get her post with the company.
- Some deliberate manipulation must have taken place.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.