Translation of manipulation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (handling) manejo (masculine), manipulación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] manipulación (feminine) 1.3 (influence) manipulación (feminine)
- It is the skilful manipulation of this single stitch that lends an interesting and characteristic dimension to the needlework.
- Although more a work of low relief, it shares with Apollo and Marpessa the creation of depth on a shallow surface by skilful manipulation of planes.
- Does beauty lie in the artist's skilful manipulation of materials, or ideas?
- Juries are human, and can be easily swayed by the emotions of the case, and the clever manipulation of a strong barrister.
- It made perfect sense that she was working with Mercalli, and that she'd won Stratford over by clever manipulation to get her post with the company.
- Some deliberate manipulation must have taken place.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.